Melbourne VIC 3000
Business Valuation: Certified Business Valuers
Valuations Victoria provide Certified Business Valuations for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, Family Law Court, Litigation, Exit Strategy Planning, Pre-Purchase/Pre-Sale Advice (Whole or Part), Strategic Planning, Funding and Taxation. All of our Business Valuers are qualified Chartered Accountants™ and Chartered Practising Accountants (CPA™), with a minimum of 20 years’ experience.
Our Business Valuers have completed in excess of 10,000 reports for a variety of industries including, but not limited to, the following:
- Insurance Broker;
- Medical Practices;
- Wholesale Trade;
- Café, Restaurant and Hospitality;
- Information Technology;
- Mining Services;
- Building, Construction and Engineering firms;
- Law and Legal Services Firm;
- Motel, Hotel, and other accommodation-based businesses; and
- Financial Planning.
Our valuers are highly respected within the Business Valuation field and are known for their reliable, precise, and professional valuations.
To conduct a Certified Business Valuation, we require information regarding your company’s operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Background of the business (locations, products, services, clients/ customers)
- Lease agreement
- Breakdown of wages/salary expenses
- Financial statements
- Latest tax return
- Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet or alike
- Budgets or forecast Profit and Loss Statements for future financial years
We understand that this information cannot always be obtained by the client, so our Valuers will do their utmost to work with the information provided.
Our business valuation reports exceed Australian Government and Private Company standards and have been submitted to the following Australian Courts:
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- NSW Supreme Court
- Federal Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Family Court of Australia
- NSW District Court
- NSW Land and Environment Court
- Family Court of Western Australia
- County Court of Victoria
We pride ourselves on great service and customer care and look forward to assisting you with your business valuation needs. You can talk to any one of our friendly Melbourne team on (03) 9021 2009 or send us an Email for an INSTANT QUOTE in the Contact Us section above.